SCM Company ON-LINE RENTAL APPLICATION
Present Address (include City, State, Zip Code)
Number of Adults in your family?
How many years have you lived at the present address?
Number of Children in your family?
Current Landlord Telephone Number
Current Gross Income Per Month (before deductions)
Personal/Credit Reference 1
I represent that the information provided in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.
You are hereby authorized to verify my credit and employment and rental references in connection with the processing of this application. I acknowledge printing a receipt of this application.
Prior Landlord Telephone Number
Contact and unit Information
Are Your Utilities Current?
Prior Landlord info. needed if current rental is less than 18 months.
Employment / Other Income
How long with this Employer?
Prior Employers Phone Number
Prior Employers info. needed if current employer is less than 18 months.
Reason for Leaving Current Unit?
Personal/Credit Reference 2
Personal/Credit Reference 3
Personal/Credit Reference 1 Phone Number
Personal/Credit Reference 2 Phone Number
Personal/Credit Reference 3 Phone Number
Have you been evicted within the past 5 years?
First off, thank you for considering application to one of our quality rental units. Please read below to learn about our
application screening process and what you can expect. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at
Scott Marlette Properties
APPLICATION SCREENING DISCLOSURE
- We accept application forms from everyone who inquires about the rental.
- We review applications in the order they are received by us.
- We may require up to 5 business days to verify information on the application; however, most applications are
processed in 1-2 days or less.
- If we are unable to verify information on the application, the application may be denied.
- Unless joint applicants are married, each must submit a separate application.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- We will accept the first qualified applicant(s).
- Please fill entire aplication out and if needed type (NONE or N/A) in boxes that do not apply.
- Applicants will need to submit valid identification, must include photograph.
- Government ID is preferred (drivers license)
Prior Rental History:
- Rental history of 18 months (if applicable) must be verifiable from unbiased/unrelated sources.
- Applicant must provide us with information necessary to contact past landlords. We reserve the right to deny any
application if, after making good faith effort, we are unable to verify prior rental history.
- Net household income shall be at least 2 times the rent (excluding utilities).
- Income/resources must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, current tax records, and/or bank statements.
- Section 8 applicants do not have to meet this requirement.
Credit/Criminal/Public Records Check:
- Negative reports may result in denial of application.
- Any individual who is a current illegal substance abuser, or has been convicted of the illegal manufacture or
distribution of a controlled substance, or of a felony may be denied of tenancy.
- We determine, based on the application, whether the applicant meets our screening guidelines.
- We verify income and resources.
- We check with current and previous landlords.
- We may obtain a credit report, criminal records report, and public records report.
This is a rental application only and does not constitute acceptance of the applicant as a tenant, nor a rental agreement or tenancy
relationship between the parties. A separate rental application is to be completed by each unmarried adult. Inaccurate or falsified
information will be grounds for denial of the application or eviction from the premises. Applicants may be deemed ineligible if rent
exceeds fifty percent (50%) of monthly gross income.
Property Address and unit number applying for
AUTHORITY FOR RELEASE OF INFORMATION
This release will constitute my/our consent and authority to examine statements and information regarding my/our background.
I / We authorize you to contact my/our present and previous landlords, law enforcement agencies, credit agencies, and other references listed above.
I / We hereby authorize the release of any and all data or records to Scott C Marlette .
This authorization is given in connection with a financial, criminal and previous rental history investigation being conducted relative to my/our application for
credit dealing with rental property.
I / We acknowledge that my/our application fee (if applicable) will not be refunded if the Landlord does not accept this application.
I / We understand that I/we acquire no rights in a rental unit until I / we sign a Rental Agreement on the rental unit (noted above) to be held in
accordance with the Rental Agreement.
I / We declare the foregoing to be true under penalty of perjury. I / We agree that the Landlord may terminate any agreement entered into in
reliance on any misstatement made above.
Have you ever filed a petition in bankruptcy?
Have you given legal notice where you now live?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
Do you smoke?
If yes, please initial below stating that you understand there is no smoking within 15 feet from apartment building.
BY PRESSING THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING
FULL NAMES OF PERSONS TO OCCUPY DWELLING
(NOTE: Occupancy is limited to individuals listed.)
Website Designed by Scmcompany.com © 2014